A/C Maintenance, Air Conditioning Repair & AC Installation
Are you concerned with your Indoor Air Quality? We are. After 5 years of service in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas, we’ve seen the consequences of poor air quality and recognize the importance of proactive measures. Issues with excess moisture, airborne contaminants, bacteria, and mold growth don’t fix themselves. They lead to property damage, HVAC wear and tear, aggravated symptoms of allergies and asthma, and a long list of health risks. At Bold City Heating & Air, we make Indoor Air Quality our priority and offer the services and products to resolve all challenges.
Top Notch Indoor Air Quality Services
Contact Bold City Heating & Air, speak to a knowledgeable representative of our team, and schedule a convenient time for consultation anywhere across Jacksonville, FL, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, Sawgrass, FL, Neptune Beach, FL, Jacksonville Beach, FL, Arlington, FL, San Marco, FL, Southside, FL & Orange Park, FL. We’ll send a factory authorized, NATE-certified technician to your door to provide leading-edge testing and accurate evaluations.
For indoor air quality solutions you can trust, call Bold City Heating & Air today!
Our recommendations are tailored to the specific situation, your goals, and sustainable improvement. Through a wide range of options, from all manner of duct services to whole-house air quality accessories, we deliver rewarding results. Bold City Heating & Air gives you confidence in the air your family breathes.
Florida is known for its high humidity levels, which means air ducts can be the perfect areas for mold to grow and flourish. If moisture isn’t addressed in your air conditioning system, the growth of mold increases and can lead to allergic reactions or illness, if inhaled.
Clean Air Ducts = Healthy Home
Air ducts, however, are often ignored or overlooked by homeowners. This can not only put your family’s health at risk, but also lead to issues with your air conditioning system. Your home’s air ducts help move air in and out of your heating and cooling equipment. If ducts are not properly maintained and cleaned regularly, it may lead to costly repairs. Dirty air ducts can also reduce the efficiency of your AC system, which may lead to higher utility bills.
Simply dusting off the inside vent covers will not improve the performance of your air conditioner; nor will it remove the contaminants that could already be building inside your home. To ensure your air ducts are operating at peak performance and allergens are kept to a minimum, a professional air duct cleaning should be scheduled regularly, especially if any of the following circumstances apply:
- You, your family members, or co-workers have sensitive allergies or respiratory conditions that are agitated by the air
- You have pets that shed dander and hair into the air
- Your home or workplace has experienced water damage
- Your house has been recently renovated (stirs up dust)
If you’ve noticed a buildup of dust on the air duct covers in your home or office, it’s time to call for help.
How Your Ducts Are Cleaned Makes a Difference
Don’t waste your money on a run-of-the-mill, $99 air duct cleaning service. These companies simply vacuum up the dust at the openings and vents, leaving behind most of the contaminants lurking in your ducts. Bold City Heating & Air, Jacksonville’s clean indoor air leader, will inspect and assess your air ducts with our Roto-Vision video inspection camera system to ensure your system has the necessary air flow to effectively heat and cool your home. This technology not only allows us to show you how your air ducts look before and after our services, but will also help us expose any potential air duct leaks, tears, and damage that could lead to ongoing indoor air quality issues or costly electric bills. To ensure your air ducts are thoroughly cleaned, our experienced technicians use the BrushBeast™ by Rotobrush®, the industry’s gold standard for air duct cleaning equipment. This allows us to safely remove stale odors, mold, bacteria, dust mites, and other contaminants from your home’s duct system.
Don’t breathe dirty air. Call Bold City Heating & Air at (904) 513-3158 to schedule service for your home or office today. Our team of experienced, indoor air experts will arrive on schedule, be considerate of your space, and clean their workspace upon completion of the service.
Humidity is great during winter months because it holds more heat, keeps your skin from drying out, and keeps pesky bugs away. Humidity during the summer, however, especially in Florida, is a totally different story.
Humidity works against your air conditioning system because it traps in heat and makes cooling the air more difficult. If you incorporate a dehumidifier into your air conditioning system, heat and high energy bills become a thing of the past.
Your home’s humidity level should fall right around 53 percent. If it’s any higher than that, you need to install a dehumidifier. There are many benefits of having a dehumidifier that extend past helping the heat in your home or workplace, such as:
- Protecting your belongings from moisture damage
- Reducing the stress on your AC unit
- Preventing your AC from getting clogged with algae
If your home is stuffy, hard to cool down, or you find water moisture on windows or surfaces, consider investing in a dehumidifier. Call our team at Bold City Heating & Air for more information or to schedule install a dehumidifier installation today.
At Bold City Heating & Air, we earn our 100% satisfaction guarantee through effective products and services focused on your personal goals. Take a look at some of the air quality innovations we offer to optimize the health of your home:
- Air Knight: Designed to significantly improve the cleanliness of indoor air, the Air Knight IPG takes advantage of a unique bi-polar ionization system, causing airborne particles to clump together and increasing the effectiveness of the air filter. The addition of UV light energy purifies the air to reduce odors, smoke, bacteria, dander, dust, mold, viruses, VOCs, and a long list of pollutants. This industry-leading innovation is virtually maintenance free and easily handles the air volume provided by modern HVAC systems.
- REME HALO: As a whole home, in-duct air purifier, the REME HALO system reaches every cubic inch of space air conditioned by the HVAC system. Effective against all three categories of indoor air contaminants (particulates, microbial, and gases), this modern generation of technology tackles airborne and surface bacteria and viruses such as MRSA, E.coli, and Norwalk, while also minimizing pollen, mold spores, dander, dust, odors, and more. It offers all the benefits of opening a window with none of the drawbacks.
- UV Lights: Economical and effective, UV light targets the contaminants spread by heating and cooling systems, killing up to 90% of microorganisms living within the coils and air ducts. Working to kill off mold/bacteria, prevent disease, and control infection, Carrier UV lamps improve indoor air quality and protect equipment performance. This proven technology operates silently and enhances airflow through the HVAC system to promote greater efficiency, reliability, and longevity.